Together as a community, we care for our children.
At Bothwell TLC Pediatrics, we treat your children just as we would our own. Providing care for and watching children grow and develop brings joy to our hearts, and it’s why we do what we do.
Our experienced team includes physicians Dr. Assad Shaffiey and Dr. Stephanie Lind and nurse practitioner Sarah Price. They work closely with other Bothwell and area physicians to ensure the highest possible standard of care for your child and every child they see.
Your child’s health starts with you ... and us.
For well visits to sick visits and everything in between, we offer two locations to serve you.
Bothwell TLC Pediatrics Sedalia
2925 Clinton Rd.
Sedalia, MO 65301
Bothwell TLC Pediatrics Marshall
915 S. Odell Ave.
Marshall, MO 65340
For more information or to make an appointment, call (660) 829-5852.
Facts for New Parents
When to Call the Doctor
- Breathing pattern is quite irregular during the first few weeks. If you suspect baby is struggling to breath, seek immediate medical attention.
- Fever of 100.4 or greater (in less than 3 month old)
- Feeding refusal, decreased intake with decrease wet diapers
- Blood in vomit or stools
- Nasal congestion and cough
- Always trust your instinct. You are never wrong to call your doctor. Even with extensive preparation, questions will come up, and we are always happy to answer any questions you may have.
Important Phone Numbers