Center for Joint Replacement
Our Center for Joint Replacement is modeled after the renowned Marshall Steele program, a gold standard for joint replacement surgery. The Bothwell Center for Joint Replacement focuses on enhanced patient education, intensive physical therapy for quicker recovery and return to normal activities, family and coach involvement in the patient’s progress, and an average length of stay of 1-3 days.
Benefits of the Bothwell Center for Joint Replacement include:
- Enhanced patient education
- High patient satisfaction scores
- Quicker recovery and return to normal activities for patients
- Increased family involvement in perioperative care
- Decreased length of stay; the average length of stay is two days
to view patient education guidebooks on total knee and total hip replacements.
For more information on our joint replacement program, e-mail email@example.com
or call (660) 829-8848.