Ear, Nose & Throat
Bothwell Regional Health Center invites you to consider an Otolaryngology practice opportunity in Sedalia, Missouri. With new businesses and families moving into Pettis and surrounding counties, a great opportunity exists for an ENT physician to practice in a growing market offering patients of all ages.
More details include:
- Step into an established ENT practice with an APP and hearing instrument specialist
- Beautiful office located in a new Healing Arts building on-site imaging center and lab; office features multiple exam and procedure rooms, physician office, beautiful views and state-of-the-art equipment with recent expansion
- Surgical block time available with five OR's, BC Anesthesiologists and CRNA's (quick turn-around time)
- Enjoy a variety of patients from our pediatric, adult and geriatric patient base with head and neck conditions including allergy
- Over 30 specialties on staff offer support for your practice
- BRHC is top ranking in the state for Value Based Purchasing
- Hospital employment offered with a guaranteed base salary and production bonus
- Ask about student loan payback
- Ask about a sign-on bonus or training stipend
- Premium benefits package includes vacation, CME allowance, health, dental, vision, flexible spending program, life insurance, long-term disability, retirement plan and paid malpractice insurance
Enjoy Midwestern living in a family friendly community offering a low cost of living, public, private and parochial schools, plenty of shopping, restaurants and entertainment and is the home of the Missouri State Fair and State Fair Community College. Just a short drive away enjoy over 200 area attractions in the Kansas City area or beautiful scenes and water sports, fishing and hunting at Truman Lake and the Lake of the Ozarks!
For more information, please contact Beth Everts,
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (660) 829-6652