Medical Explorers is sponsored by Bothwell Regional Health Center and the “Learning for Life” program of the Boy Scouts of America, Ozark Trails Post #75.
For more details, view the Medical Explorers program information.
Interested students may submit an application to the BRHC 2020-2021 Medical Explorers program. If selected to participate in the program, the cost is $50 for the entire school year. Medical Explorers will receive a polo shirt to wear during educational sessions and job shadowing. Please do not enclose payment with the application. Fees will be collected after the selection process is completed.
Submissions are accepted until September 25 2020, 5:00 p.m.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Medical Explorer application
- Two paragraphs addressing the essay portion of the application
- Copy of most recent grade card (Minimum “B” average is required)
- One letter of recommendation in a sealed envelope
- Applications must be returned by Friday September 25 2020, 5:00 p.m.
- Orientation will include collection of immunization records, TB test and signed parent consents
- Students needing financial assistance may submit an inquiry with their application
Mail completed applications to:
Bothwell Regional Health Center
c/o Beth Everts
601 E. 14th St.
Sedalia, MO 65301
Please contact Beth Everts at (660) 829-6652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org