Medical Explorers is sponsored by Bothwell Regional Health Center and the “Learning for Life” program of the Boy Scouts of America, Ozark Trails Post #75. For more information about the program, click here.
Interested students may submit an application to the BRHC 2019-2020 Medical Explorers program. If selected to participate in the program, the cost is $50 for the entire school year. Medical Explorers will receive a polo shirt to wear during educational sessions and job shadowing. Please do not enclose payment with the application. Fees will be collected after the selection process is completed.
Submissions accepted starting May 24 through September 20, 2019, 5:00 p.m.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Medical Explorer application
- Two paragraphs addressing the essay portion of the application
- Copy of most recent grade card (Minimum “B” average is required)
- One letter of recommendation in a sealed envelope
- Applications must be returned by Friday, September 20, 2019, 5:00 p.m.
- Students needing financial assistance may submit an inquiry with their application
Mail completed applications to:
Bothwell Regional Health Center
c/o Beth Everts
601 E. 14th St.
Sedalia, MO 65301
Questions? Please contact Beth Everts at (660) 829-6652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org