Free COVID Vaccinations Available March 25 and 26
Bothwell Regional Health Center will again host a community vaccination clinic March 25 and 26 at the Missouri State Fairgrounds to administer the free COVID-19 vaccine to eligible Missouri residents.
Currently, Missouri is vaccinating Phase 1A and Phase 1B - Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 populations. Tier 3 was activated by the state on March 15 and includes the following people:
- Education: Teachers, faculty, and staff in public, private, and nonprofit pre K – 12.
- Childcare: Faculty and staff in a DHSS or DSS-licensed facility providing basic care to children
- Communications Sector Employees at public, private, or nonprofit organizations that provide communications services
- Dams Sector: Employees at public, private, or nonprofit organizations that provide services in the dams sector related to critical water retention and control services.
- Energy Sector: Employees at public, private, or nonprofit organizations that provide energy services, regardless of the energy source.
- Food/Agriculture Sector – initial: Employees of certain food production and processing facilities, and related operations, prioritizing mass food production, distribution, transportation, wholesale and retail sales, including grocery and convenience stores where groceries are sold; includes veterinary services.
- Government: Elected officials in any branch of government at the state, county, and/or municipal levels required for the continuity of government; members of the judiciary at the federal, state, and/or local levels required for the continuity of government; employees designated by the federal government that fall within the state’s vaccine allocation responsibilities; other designated government personnel required for the continuity of government.
- Information Technology Sector: Employees at public, private, or nonprofit organizations that provide IT services.
- Nuclear Reactors, Materials, and Waste Sector: Employees at public, private, or nonprofit organizations that work in this sector.
- Transportation Systems Sector: Employees in the transportation systems sector including aviation, highway and motor carriers, maritime transportation systems, mass transit and passenger rail, pipeline systems, freight rail, and postal shipping.
- Water and Wastewater Systems Sector Employees at public, private, and/or nonprofit organizations that provide drinking or wastewater services.
Individuals who qualify under these phases should register by calling 660.829.8822 or going online at brhc.org/vaccine. Appointments are scheduled based on the preregistration forms received for those who are eligible according to the phases listed above for any Missouri resident.
Bothwell has safely and efficiently administered first-dose vaccines to over 12,000 people since Dec. 18, 2020. Vaccinations are free and available by appointment only.