Bothwell accepting applications for nursing internships
Sedalia, Missouri, March 8, 2018 —Bothwell Regional Health Center is currently accepting applications for five internships for nursing students enrolled in a registered nurse program.
Five applicants will be offered internships in Women’s Health, Emergency Department, 2 Southwest, Critical Care, and Perioperative Services. The internships are a paid, eight-week position providing hands-on experience working with an assigned preceptor from May 21 until July 16. Applications must be submitted by Monday, March 19, and can be dropped off at the front desk of the Bothwell Education Building on the corner of 14th and Ingram in Sedalia. They also may be mailed to:
Attn: Stacie Robertson, RN
Education Department/Intern Program
Bothwell Regional Health Center
601 E. 14th St.
Sedalia MO 65301
Requirements for successful candidates include:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Currently enrolled in an RN program.
- Completed junior year in the nursing program and in good standing with the school.
- Current Basic Life Support certification from the American Heart Association.
- Copy of immunizations.
- Two letters of reference: One from a clinical instructor and one personal.
- Copy of school transcript with current grade point average.
- Cover letter to include address, phone number and email address, as well as three departments (in order of preference) where the applicant is interested in working and why.